Before contributing any news and articles, please be sure to read the following guidelines:
- Documents can be contributed either through e-mail or fax to 28 366 808. You are welcome to submit your articles in person too. Our address is Rua do Campo, No 78, Ed. Chong Kin, 8 andar A, Macau
- All document files or images files sent through e-mails are limited to maximum size of 10M.
- Documents in WORD file fomrat can optimize posting process.
- Images can be compressed as JPG files. Preferred resolution in 72 dpi.
- Contributions are not returnable. Please keep the original draft yourself.
- Please state clearly the origin and the author of the contributions. For materials that are not original, contributors are obligated to list the websites or the names of the press, magazines or publication from where the resouces are extracted.
- All the quotations from books or citations inside the contributed materials should be state clearly with the names and initials of authors, full title of article, name of publisher and the year of publication.
- Similarly, all reference resources from other books, publications or articles should be stated clearly with the names and initials of the authors, full title of articles, name of publisher and the year of publication.
- Macau Art Net provides the service as a platfrom for information exchange. Any material submitted by contributors should not be viewed as endorsed or agreed by Macau Art Net or representing opinion or intention of Macau Art Net.
- Macau Art Net reserves the right to terminate any posting without prior notice.